Effective date: September 7th, 2021
You can visit and enjoy our Website without disclosing any Personal Information about yourself. However, for the Service to work properly we will need you to share with us certain Personal Information.
Personal Information You Provide Directly
- The Personal Information we collect directly from you may include, but is not limited to: name, company name, business email address, telephone numbers, profile information used to access the Service (such as username and password) and, with your consent, information required to connect with and collect information related to the Service from your business’ accounting software, recurring revenue subscription software, and business’ bank account information.
Automatic Data Collection
We may also collect Personal Information automatically regarding how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Data From Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and organizations (including third parties you use to interact with our Service) to supplement information provided by you. This additional information allows us to supplement and verify information that you have provided to us for fraud prevention, marketing, underwriting, risk management, business intelligence, and other internal purposes.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
We may also use software tools to measure and collect session information using analytics services, such as those provided by Google Analytics, including page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Use of Personal Information
Capchase uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To register you as a user and to provide the services you require;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- To provide and maintain the Service;
- To decide whether to offer you a Capchase product or service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer care and support;
- With your permission, to send you e-communications with special offers and promotions. If you don’t want to receive these, you may unsubscribe within any e-communication you receive;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased, provided you have not opted out of receiving that information. For example, to send you newsletters and promotions using any communications preferences you have expressed. We may provide these communications via email, postal mail, online advertising, social media, telephone, text message (including SMS and MMS), push notifications, in-app messaging, and other means;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service;
- To enhance the accuracy of the information we hold about you;
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions;
- To investigate and defend against any third-party claims or allegations;
- To pursue legitimate interests, such as research and development, processing for historical scientific or statistical purposes, and performing activities carried out in the public interest. We may use data, including public feedback, to conduct research and for the development of the Webite and the services and products we provide to you;
- For other everyday business purposes such as financial account management, product development, contract management, IT and website administration and security, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, corporate governance, and reporting and legal compliance;
- To monitor the usage of the Service;
- To meet legal requirements and enforcing legal terms, including:
- Fulfilling our legal obligations under applicable law, regulation, court order, or other legal process, such as preventing, detecting, and investigating security incidents and potentially illegal or prohibited activities;
- Protecting your, our, and others’ rights, property and safety;
- Confirming your identity;
- Enforcing any agreements with you; and
- Resolving disputes.
Disclosure Of Personal Information
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used, including but not limited to:
- With your consent or as you direct;
- To manage the Website;
- To improve and optimize our Website;
- For the performance of obligations arising from any contract we enter into with you;
- To process payments and requests for products and services;
- To provide you with products, services, offers, newsletters, promotions, etc.;
- To engage in marketing and promotion activities, such as sharing Personal Information with our partners to deliver advertisements to our shared customers;
- To enhance our Service by, among other methods, obtaining assistance with providing more personalized services to you through analytics and other technologies (including, but not limited to, data storage, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, and payment processing);
- To protect our interests and legal rights, such as through responding to subpoenas and defending litigation; and
- To protect against and prevent fraud, illegal activity (such as identifying and responding to incidents of hacking or misuse of our websites and mobile applications), and claims and other liabilities.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
As time passes, Capchase may be sold along with its assets, or other transactions may occur in which customer information is one of the business assets transferred. In such a case, the customer information which we have gathered may be one of the business assets we transfer.
Disclosure for Legal Requirements
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Capchase;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
- To protect against legal liability
Aggregated Demographic Information
We may share aggregated demographic information with third parties, but this information is not linked to any Personal Information that can identify you or another individual person.
Retention of Personal Information
We will keep your Personal Information during the period of our contractual relationship, extended by the applicable limitation period.
With regard to marketing communications with prospects, we will keep Personal Information for the length of the contractual relationship or three (3) years after the last correspondence with us.
As to the processing carried out in order to comply with a legal obligation, we will keep your Personal Information for the duration of such obligation.
When you close your account, we may keep your Personal Information for account restoration purposes, for three (3) months after the last correspondence with us, i.e., in case you wish to restore your account. However, this Personal Information will be maintained securely in an archival database with limited access.
On the expiry of the applicable data retention period, we will erase or irrevocably anonymize the relevant Personal Information.
Security Of Personal Information
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We seek to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure using appropriate physical, technical, organizational, and administrative security measures based on the type of Personal Information and how we are processing that information. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, you agree and acknowledge that Capchase will not be liable or responsible if any information about you is intercepted, accessed, and/or used by an unintended recipient. If you have reason to believe that the security of your communications or Personal Information has been compromised, please notify us immediately using the contact information below.
Notice to EU Users
Please note that the GDPR provides for certain rights. In particular, you have the right to:
- Access to Personal Information processed concerning you;
- Rectification of inaccurate Personal Information concerning you and a right to erasure;
- Restriction of processing;
- Data portability;
- Object to the processing on grounds relating to your particular situation; and,
- Lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority.
To exercise any of your rights, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone at +34 648 545 124. Alternatively, follow the removal instructions in the communication that you receive in order to object to further communications. Capchase will respond to your request in a reasonable timeframe, and in any event within one month from receipt thereof.
Legal Bases Upon Which We Rely
For certain purposes it may be appropriate for us to obtain your prior consent. The legal basis of consent is only used by us in relation to processing that is entirely voluntary – it is not used for processing that is necessary or obligatory in any way.
In the event that we rely on your consent, you may at any time withdraw the specific consent you give to our processing as described above. Please note, even if you withdraw consent for us to use your Personal Information for a particular purpose, we may continue to rely on other lawful bases to process your Personal Information for other purposes.
Where we are relying on a basis other than your consent, the lawful basis for processing Personal Information will be one of the following:
- The processing is necessary in order for us to comply with our legal obligations (such as compliance with anti-money laundering legislation);
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract you are party to or in order to take steps at your request prior to you entering into a contract;
- The processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
- The processing is necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate business interests.
International Transfer Of Personal Information
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Certain countries outside the EEA have been approved by the European Commission as providing an adequate protection and therefore no additional safeguards are required to export Personal Information to these countries. In countries which have not been certified as providing an adequate protection, these international transfers are carried out in the framework of Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission.
California Shine The Light
Do Not Track
“Do Not Track” is a privacy preference that you can set in your Internet search browser that sends a signal to a website that you do not want the website operator to track certain browsing information about you. However, because our Website is not configured to detect Do Not Track signals from a user’s computer, we are do not respond to Do Not Track requests. More information about “do not track” is available at www.allaboutdnt.org concerning such information.
We do not track Website users over time and across third-party websites. Third parties, other than our service providers (such as our analytics provider), do not have our permission to track which websites you visited prior to and after visiting our Website.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org